Summer Events in the Naperville Area


Selling your DuPage home? Get a free home value report
Buying a DuPage home? Search all homes for sale

Today I just wanted to drop by and talk about some of the exciting upcoming events that are going on in the area this summer. Here’s my list:

1. Brookfield Zoo’s “Summer Nights”.  This two-week event starts on June 21 and will feature live music, kids entertainment, an enhanced dining experience, and a beer and wine garden. They’ll also have two bands and a spectacular light show on their July 5 summer night. 

2. West Chicago “Railroad Days”. This is happening on the weekend of July 11 to July 14 right next to the brand-new park district in West Chicago. Stop by, play some carnival rides, eat some good food, and stick around for the fantastic firework show on Sunday night.

3. The DuPage County Fair. From July 24 to July 28, there will be high-flying acrobatics, a rodeo, a demolition derby, and much more. I’ll be there and I hope to see you there too.

4. Warrenville's Fourth of July Festival. Don't think we forgot about this downtown festival. It'd be a pleasant surprise to run into you there as well. 

If you have any questions for me in the meantime, don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.